9.30.2009

Oh the biting...

So Sienna is getting some serious chompers on her right now... She started teething a few weeks before our wedding, I had been wondering why she was so fussy but I had forgotten that babies got teeth during all of the wedding stress! I noticed two little spaces in her gums, and then a few days later two little white teeth coming through! I thought, "wow!!! she is getting teeth," and immediately texted Kyle to tell him the exciting news... of course now she has three slowly appearing on top while her bottom ones have been continually sharpened by biting on anything she can... Now I know why she has been sharpening her teeth, for the sole reason to bite me. She gets this angry look in her eyes and I know what's coming next... A BIG BITE! I literally have bruises all over my shoulders and arms, no I am not a heroine addict, they are not tracks.... No my husband doesn't beat me.... My baby bites me. For some reason she always gives me an evil smile and a giggle every time I screech in pain.... I know, I know, don't react! How can I not react when it hurts so much!! OUCH!

1 comment:

  1. Is she still doing this? If so, try saying 'no' and putting her down when she does it for a minute. She'll quickly learn it's not worth being put down.

    ReplyDelete