10.31.2009

Sienna scores mom and dad some candy!






Sienna had her first Halloween today and has now passed out due to exhaustion from all of the festivities! 
She had a long nap in the afternoon and when she woke up mommy had done her cat make-up complete with cat eyes, whiskers and a black nose, which made her do the no-breathe-cry! As soon as she laid eyes on me her face scrunched up and she buried her head in Daddy's neck crying hysterically! She calmed down after she touched my nose with her finger and realized it wasn't some strange foreign object from outer space!
We made it to the Halloween party and Sienna was a quiet little bug! She was shy as ever just doing her adorable lip pucker and taking it all in... She had some apple and cheese and checked out the cute pumpkins that the older kids had carved!
Then Sienna and I went trick-or-treating through the halls of "Willy G" where we live... We tagged along with three adorables... a princess in pink, a little surfer dude with long hair reminiscent of my favorite little guy Connor, and a 20-month-old frog... Sienna got some candy for mommy and daddy, while the 20-month-old frog was opening and eating mars bars and twix's.... YIKES, I bet that kid is bouncing off the walls right now! 
Have to admit, although I felt extremely guilty holding a ten-month-old baby (she does not eat candy of course) and taking candy from the accommodating trick-or-treat-ees, I loved every second of it!
It was a successful Halloween and I can't wait to show her the cute pictures one day!

2 comments: