9.06.2010

A quick update!



Hi everyone!!
I know I have been pretty bad lately with not posting any new blogs!
Here are a few quick updates and I promise that one night this week I will write a proper blog post... Any suggestions??

First of all, Siena is not sleeping in her own bed, or through the night and has refused to cease breast feeding. Ya...
Second of all, she is talking up a storm now! It's unbelievable! One of my favourite lines of late "I wanna go shop!" as she stands at the kitchen door. Seriously... What have I created?! Hey, I love a shopping partner but I hate it when shopping partners have melt downs in Children's place Calgary in regards to a certain black and pink leopard tutu: "NO I WANT, NO MY'S!!!!!"
Here is a cute video of Siena counting to 11! She can count up to 15, and it usually comes out of nowhere... I love how high pitch her little voice gets :)

Oh and Siena wants to say something...
Okay, never mind she is now having a melt down saying "AAAH MOMMY AH MOMMY, MILKAAAAAAAAAAAA" and grabbing my hands...

Love you all!

Deb and Siena

No comments:

Post a Comment