12.13.2009

Something I am really looking forward to!

This is me on Christmas eve last year, still pregnant (don't mind my fuzzy belly, AKA fuzzbell, that happens!), watching my favourite Christmas movie of all time, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. I can't wait to introduce it to Sienna and I am EVEN looking forward to the part that my sister rewinds and watches over and over again... When Clark goes into his boss' office to give him a gift and the boss says "put it over there with the others Greaseball..." (not knowing that Clark's last name is "GRISWOLD!" Classic moment in a classic movie.

Merry Christmas everyone ;) What's your favourite holiday movie?

6 comments:

  1. I second that.... Love Actually is a holiday must!!!
    i also have to watch the original Grinch at least once

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Love Actually is so great ;) I saw the actor who loves Keira Knightley's character in it at the tube station! Grinch is so classic, I love cindy loo! Kyle says we have to watch "Bad Santa" with Billy Bob Thornton... I also love "The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz, Jack Black, Kate Winslet and Jude Law ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Bad Santa" is just that... Don't watch it.
    Yes, the family stone! Makes me cry every time!
    OH! Home Alone 1 and 2 are great... They make me cry as well... I'm an emotional wreck at Christmas what can I say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know if it is a Christmas movie but we always seem to watch the Sound of Music at Christmas...we all sing along...ok ok I sing along, by myself. Also Frosty the Snowman...I just LOVE that movie :D

    I know I am a couple months behind you but I am looking forward to Christmas day with a bump as well...except for the whole not drinking thing, that pisses me off.

    ReplyDelete